- The battery must be fully charged before firmware upgrade.
- Do not reset iAUDIO HiFi during firmware upgrade.
- Backup any important files in iAUDIO HiFi to your PC before firmware upgrade.
- Please use firmware that COWON authorizes only.
- JetEffect values might be initialized after firmware upgrade. Please record any important values.
- Improved Matrix Browser album image display
- Improved FLAC file compatibility
How to Install Firmware
- After downloading the firmware file (iAUDIO_HiFi_1.01.zip), unzip it (iAUDIO_HF_FW.BIN, iAUDIO_HF_RS.BIN).
- Turn on iAUDIO HiFi and connect it to a PC by a USB cable.
- Copy and paste the two files (PLENUE_V_FW.BIN, PLENUE_V_RS.BIN) to the root folder of iAUDIO HiFi.
- Right-click on the icon [Safely Remove Hardware] in the tray at the lower right corner of the screen to disconnect the device from the PC.
- First of all, please make sure iAUDIO HiFi is turned off. Then, press a power button of the device. Firmware upgrade process will be shown on the screen followed by iAUDIO HiFi's automatic turning off. Please turn on the device again.
- Firmware version is can be checked at settings > system > information.