- The battery must be fully charged before firmware upgrade.
- Do not reset PLENUE during firmware upgrade.
- Backup any important files in PLENUE to your PC before firmware upgrade.
- Please use firmware that COWON authorizes only.
- JetEffect values might be initialized after firmware upgrade. Please record any important values.
- Improve the ALAC play function(supports 32bit file)
- Fix the error of playing and showing the DSF/DFF files that over 4GB
- Fix the error of playing the specific 8bit ARE file
- Support the 32bit 1ch WAV file
- Fix the malfunction of JetEffect user preset UI(PLENUE 1 v2.21)
How to Install Firmware
- After downloading the firmware files, unzip them (P1_FW, P1_FW_key).
- Turn on PLENUE 1 and connect it to a PC by a USB cable.
- Copy and paste the two files (P1_FW, P1_FW_key) to the root folder of PLENUE 1.
- Right-click [Safely Remove Hardware] icon in the tray at the lower right corner of your computer screen to disconnect the device from the PC.
- First of all, please make sure PLENUE 1 is turned off. Then, press a power button of the device. Firmware upgrade process will be shown on the screen followed by PLENUE 1's automatic turning off. Please turn on the device again. There would be two times of firmware upgrade.
- When PLENUE 1 turns off again after showing a 'Success' message on the screen, turn on the device again.
- Firmware version is can be checked at settings > system > information.