FAQ/QnA

FIRMWARE    |     MANUAL    |     FAQ/QnA

FAQ

How can I display lyrics?

2017-08-30 15:57:54

Close

창닫기

How to use LDB Manager

- Select the audio file that you like to get lyrics from your COWON i9+.
- Click the "Mark" icon, then LDB Manager automatically marking the lyrics to the audio file.
- Set the Lyrics "ON" on your COWON i9+. (Settings ->Display -> Lyrics)
- Lyrics will appear when the marking file is played on your COWON i9+.
- With the lever you can come cross the windows from file info to lyric display.
- You can simply turn off the lyric feature from the menu. (Display->Lyrics->OFF)

Icons

1. Mark
- You can automatically add lyrics to music source files.
- Select files from the list and click the Mark Lyrics button to add lyrics to the files. (Multiple selections are allowed)

2. Search
- Manually adding lyrics to music source files.
- Select a file from the list and click the Search Lyrics button.
  Then select the desired lyrics from the lyrics search window.

3. Remove
- Delete lyrics from music source files.
- Select a file from the list and click the Delete Lyrics button to delete lyrics from the file.

4. Edit: to create your own lyric
- Select file that you like to edit, then press 'Edit' button.
- You can enter lyric through 'new' button or use 'open' button for edit existing lyric.
- If you like to edit exist lyric, and then double click the part that you want to edit.
- Once that editing is completed, play the music through '>' button or 'X' button from keyboard.
- Matching with lyric and music through 'Set Sync' button while music is playing.
- If all the process is completed, then click "Mark" button to write this lyric to current file.
- You can exit through 'Exit' button.
- You can get more information about the keyboard through 'Option' button and you can edit it as well.

5. Refresh
- Refresh list.

Thank you.
NO SECTION MODEL SUBJECT DATE
1001 MP3 iAUDIO 9+ How long COWON i9+ is able to play continuously? 2017/08/30
1000 MP3 iAUDIO 9+ Video wont play. 2017/08/30
999 MP3 iAUDIO 9+ How can I display lyrics? 2017/08/30
998 MP3 iAUDIO 9+ Does product support language function? 2017/08/30
997 MP3 iAUDIO 9+ Whats in the package? 2017/08/30
996 MP3 iAUDIO 9+ Memory capacity of the player is different or smaller than specified. 2017/08/30
995 MP3 iAUDIO 9+ Do I have to back up my data before I send my device to repair shop? 2017/08/30
994 MP3 iAUDIO 9+ Ive set the incorrect language, and now I cant operate 2017/08/30
LIST 검색 검색

QnA

If you do not find what you are looking for in the FAQ, please select your country in the selection box at the bottom and send an inquiry e-mail to the e-mail address displayed.
Company :

Tel :

E-Mail :