1) Tap deregistration after tapping the setting icon of CR5 Bluetooth L from Paired Devices/Available Devices in Setting-> Bluetooth
2) Turn off Bluetooth function in Setting -> Bluetooth
3) Remove both the earphones from the charging cradle and press and hold the button on the earphones for 6 seconds to power off.
* When both earphones are removed simultaneously from the charging cradle, they automatically turn on.
4) Holding both the units close together, press and hold both buttons simultaneously for 11 seconds until they turn on. They will automatically turn off after LED blinking.
5) Holding both the units close together, press and hold both buttons simultaneously until the blue LED turns on, then release.
When connected, they automatically enter paring mode. (LED of the left unit blinks white and blue alternately)
* In the case of both the earphones failing to connect, please proceed the process again from the step 3.
6) Turn on the Bluetooth function in Setting -> Bluetooth
7) When Bluetooth turns on, CR5 Bluetooth L is shown automatically(or manually) in Available Devices/Other Devices and then tap CR5 Bluetooth L to complete the connecting
* When both earphones are removed simultaneously from the charging cradle, they will automatically turn on, connect to each other, and enter pairing mode
* To pair the earphones manually, please press and hold the button for 7 seconds while the power is off.
When you remove the units from the charging cradle and press and hold the button for 5 seconds, they turn off.
* In the case of the earphones failing to connect automatically after pairing, please tap CR5 in Paired Device/My Device.
* In Dual Mode, L unit connects to your smartphone
When using Dual Mode, the sound can be heard from both left and right earphones during calls.
In Single Mode, each earphone will output sound with both microphones enabled for use.