FAQ/QnA

FIRMWARE    |     MANUAL    |     FAQ/QnA

FAQ

How do I turn off voice guidance?

2017-09-04 14:26:53

Close

창닫기

* AW2
Press the button on the right of your AW2 once to turn off voice recording. ( When pressing the button, the front and rear view cameras are synchronized and perform the same task.)

* Smart Manager (supported by Android and iOS)
Go to Settings Audio Sound Recording off

* PC Manager (for Windows PC)
1. Remove the memory card from your product.
2. Insert the memory card into a card reader and then connect the card reader to your computer.
3. Launch the PC Manager program and click the Settings icon in the upper-left corner.
4. Go to Front camera settingsAudio SettingsVoice InstructionOFF
5. Click the Save icon in the upper-right corner.

In the ordinary recording status, the front and rear view cameras are synchronized by the front view camera setting.
If one of the cameras stops recording due to high temperature protection or safe removal of memory card, then the other camera autonomously runs by its own setting.

- Items like file name, recording file save cycle, parking voltage, and termination voltage are determined by the front view camera setting.
- Wi-Fi On/Off, Remote Monitoring On/Off, and Sound Recording by Button On/Off are always applied to both the front and rear View cameras.
NO SECTION MODEL SUBJECT DATE
1065 PLENUE PLENUE R Memory capacity of the player is different or smaller than specified. 2017/09/15
1064 PLENUE PLENUE R The touch pad do not work properly. 2017/09/15
1063 PLENUE PLENUE R The player does not turn on. 2017/09/15
1062 PLENUE PLENUE R Whats in the package? 2017/09/15
1061 PLENUE PLENUE R There is sound quality problem when setting the JetEffect. 2017/09/15
1060 AutoCapsule AW2 Can I expand the storage capacity? 2017/09/04
1059 AutoCapsule AW2 How do I turn off voice guidance? 2017/09/04
1058 AutoCapsule AW2 How to set time and date on my black box? 2017/09/04
LIST 검색 검색

QnA

If you do not find what you are looking for in the FAQ, please select your country in the selection box at the bottom and send an inquiry e-mail to the e-mail address displayed.
Company :

Tel :

E-Mail :