COWON

FAQ/QnA

FIRMWARE    |     MANUAL    |     FAQ/QnA

FAQ

I can not set the Parking Mode.

2017-09-04 14:21:08

Close

창닫기

Parking mode voltage can be set through the Smart Manager and the PC Manager.

* Smart Manager (supported by Android and iOS)
Go to Settings Recording Set voltage

* PC Manager (for Windows PC)
1. Remove the memory card from your product.
2. Insert the memory card into a card reader and then connect the card reader to your computer.
3. Launch the PC Manager program and click the Settings icon in the upper-left corner.
4. Go to Front camera settings   Recording Settings Parking Recording Parking Voltage (Set the voltage value)

- Set the voltage value lower if the device goes into parking mode recording while driving.
- Set the voltage value higher if the device does not automatically go into parking mode recording while parked.

The lower the pre-set auto shutdown voltage value, the greater the risk of battery discharge; the higher the pre-set auto shutdown voltage value, the more effective it is for preventing battery discharge. Set the voltage value to suit your vehicle battery condition before use.

In the ordinary recording status, the front and rear view cameras are synchronized by the front view camera setting.
If one of the cameras stops recording due to high temperature protection or safe removal of memory card, then the other camera autonomously runs by its own setting.

- Items like file name, recording file save cycle, parking voltage, and termination voltage are determined by the front view camera setting.
- Wi-Fi On/Off, Remote Monitoring On/Off, and Sound Recording by Button On/Off are always applied to both the front and rear View cameras.
NO SECTION MODEL SUBJECT DATE
1057 AutoCapsule AW2 I cannot play video footage on my PC manager. 2017/09/04
1056 AutoCapsule AW2 How can I format the Memory card? 2017/09/04
1055 AutoCapsule AW2 Recorded files are automatically deleted 2017/09/04
1054 AutoCapsule AW2 I can not set the Parking Mode. 2017/09/04
1053 AutoCapsule AW2 How can I play back what I've recorded? 2017/09/04
1052 AutoCapsule AW2 How do I connect to AW2 devices from my smartphone via Wi-Fi? 2017/09/04
1051 AutoCapsule AW2 Whats in the package? 2017/09/04
1050 AutoCapsule AW2 How to connect the uninterruptible power cable? 2017/09/04
LIST 검색 검색

QnA

If you do not find what you are looking for in the FAQ, please select your country in the selection box at the bottom and send an inquiry e-mail to the e-mail address displayed.
Company :

Tel :

E-Mail :