FAQ/QnA

FIRMWARE    |     MANUAL    |     FAQ/QnA

FAQ

How can I format the Memory card?

2017-09-04 14:21:56

Close

창닫기

Format using the following method:

Formatting the memory will erase all data on the memory card in Auto Capsule. Back up all your data before proceeding.

* Formatting of Memory Card
1. When the button located on the side of the device is pressed and held for more than three seconds during recording, the indicator LED will blink rapidly in purple alongside a sound effect and the voice message Memory card is removed safely.
* Press and hold the button for more than 3 seconds again to format the memory card while it is not removed.
2. When the protective lid is opened and the memory card is removed, the indicator LED will turn purple alongside the voice message There is no memory card.
3. When the memory card is re-inserted again into the device, the indicator LED will blink rapidly in blue alongside the voice message Press the button to start formatting the memory card.
4. When the side button is pressed and held for more than three seconds, it will start the formatting process alongside the voice message Formatting starts.
5. When completed, the format process ends alongside the voice message Format is completed.
6. The microSD cards of the front and rear cameras must be formatted separately.

* Smart Manager (supported by Android and iOS)
Go to Settings Memory Card Information Memory Card Format

* PC Manager (for Windows PC)
1. Remove the memory card from your product.
2. Insert the memory card into a card reader and then connect the card reader to your computer.
3. Launch the PC Manager program and click the Settings icon in the upper-left corner.
4. Go to Front camera settings/Rear camera settngInformaionFormat (Click the Formatting button)
5. Click the Save icon in the upper-right corner.

To format on PC, choose FAT32 for the File System (F) and 32KB for the Cluster Size (A).
NO SECTION MODEL SUBJECT DATE
1057 AutoCapsule AW2 I cannot play video footage on my PC manager. 2017/09/04
1056 AutoCapsule AW2 How can I format the Memory card? 2017/09/04
1055 AutoCapsule AW2 Recorded files are automatically deleted 2017/09/04
1054 AutoCapsule AW2 I can not set the Parking Mode. 2017/09/04
1053 AutoCapsule AW2 How can I play back what I've recorded? 2017/09/04
1052 AutoCapsule AW2 How do I connect to AW2 devices from my smartphone via Wi-Fi? 2017/09/04
1051 AutoCapsule AW2 Whats in the package? 2017/09/04
1050 AutoCapsule AW2 How to connect the uninterruptible power cable? 2017/09/04
LIST 검색 검색

QnA

If you do not find what you are looking for in the FAQ, please select your country in the selection box at the bottom and send an inquiry e-mail to the e-mail address displayed.
Company :

Tel :

E-Mail :